Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Chad on Mar 30th, 2015

Dr. Evans performed my ACL surgery flawlessly. Great personality and compassion for the patient.

Feb 20th, 2013

Dr Evans performed a fantastic knee replacement. I love my new knee and I am very grateful to Dr Evans and his staff and assistants.

love this doctor show details love this doctor
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Evans is a stud. Young and very caring. Told me the bad news of a complete ACL tear and how he would repair it. Made me feel at ease and discussed what would be if we chose surgery and if we didn't. That was 15 yrs ago and I haven't had one issue since. Excellent doctor.

Dr Ira Evans show details Dr Ira Evans
Feb 12th, 2011

Have had appointments with Dr Ira Evans and found him to be pleasant, knowledgeable, and quickly diagnosed my knee problems. A very sincere and caring doctor!!!Satisfied patient!

RN, BSN show details RN, BSN
Feb 7th, 2011

I was highly impressed with Dr. Evans.

He solved my problem! show details He solved my problem!
Sep 22nd, 2010

When the hardware used to reconstruct my femur got loose and caused a lot of pain Dr. Evans said, on our first meeting, let's tke it out. Subsequently, he did--no more pain!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Sep 9th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Young, hip and great personality. Makes you feel comfortable. Tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. He performed my Patella tendon ACL replacement in my knee anout 12 years ago. I have has ZERO problems with it since...