Learn more about Dr. Ira Fedder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Fedder, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY,SPINE SURGERY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Fedder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fedder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Fedder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Fedder practice?
- Dr. Ira Fedder has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Fedder practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Orthopedic Surgeons.