Learn more about Dr. Ira Fedder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Fedder, ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY,SPINE SURGERY is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Fedder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fedder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Fedder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Fedder practice?
- Dr. Ira Fedder has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Fedder practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Orthopedic Surgeons and Bel Air Surgeons.