A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Feirstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Feirstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Feirstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feirstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Feirstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Feirstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Feirstein practice?
- Dr. Ira Feirstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Feirstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.