A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira F. Fenton practice?
Dr. Ira Fenton practices Rheumatology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Round Lake Beach, IL.
See Vernon Hills Rheumatologists.