A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira F Fenton DO and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ira F. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Ira Fenton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Fenton practices Rheumatology near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Round Lake Beach, IL.
See Vernon Hills Rheumatologists.