Dr. Ira Fenton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 5th, 2016
Staff
The receptionist Mary she works at the front desk. she is very rude. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for over 25 years. I just got out of the hospital I have lupus and as told to see him in two days. Well I called Mary answered and said he doesn't have a opening until may. Maybe she should of asked my symptoms. She really needs to work on her people skills especially working phones front desk. I want to give a big thank you to Helen she is very courteous she managed to work me in. Maybe they should switch jobs. Thanks again Helen and the rest off the staff is great.

June 24th, 2015
Kristin
An understanding, informative physician who will work with you.

October 30th, 2014
Great Doctor!
I am a nurse and very particular about who I see as a Doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for about 8 years and I think he is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He listens to you, he is easy to talk to, and he is professional and also very kind. There is never a long wait in the office and his staff are all very professional and also polite and nice to talk to.

May 7th, 2013
Excellent
Abby McMahon, the N.P. Here is awesome. She listens and gives support. These dr's here understand what I am going through and care. their goal (to me) is to help me be happy and healthy. They are concerned about an individuals well-being. I will not go anywhere else. The staff here is kind and courteous. Thank you Also, the nurses are awesome!

April 19th, 2013
The Best Doctor!
I was in pain for over 2 years and saw many doctors who couldn't figure out how to treat my condition. I even went to Mayo Clinic. Within moments of examining me, Dr. Fenton was able to successfully diagnose and treat my condition. I am not in pain anymore and am able to enjoy my life again.

August 27th, 2012
I have always had a good experience with Dr. Fenton. His office staff in general is very friendly. Dr. Fenton has always listened to what I've had to say, taken his time with me, diagnosed my problem correctly and treated me. Over the years, I've only had a problem getting in to see him once or twice. They've always worked with me to get me in as soon as possible. Overall, my experience has been very good.

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Fenton is not ideal.
If it's real pro care you are looking for go elsewhere. He is not interested in you or your pain. The office staff is so rude, you are afraid to ask a question. It's not worth the effort to see him, he will not help you.