Dr. Ira Fenton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Fenton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017

Intelligent and caring.

June 27th, 2017

Reassuring and Listens

After seeing a different rheumatologist who diagnosed Fibromyalgia and taking meds for over a year with no improvement, went to Dr. Fenton for a second opinion. Brought in all of my previous blood work, reviewed symptom history and previous diagnosis. Looked over the test results I brought in, discussed symptoms and diagnosed lupus instead. Changed medications and within a few weeks, was seeing a huge improvement. Responsive to questions and listens to any changes in symptoms or condition.

February 15th, 2017

If you want compassion, intelligence and to feel better, this is the rheumatologist I recommend! Ginny L from Antioch

I have been with Dr. Fenton for 8 years. I have lupus, fibromyalgia and OA and he really understands the pain involved. He also understand individual differences and works hard to find the best treatment! You are the best, Dr. Fenton!

April 5th, 2016

Staff

The receptionist Mary she works at the front desk. she is very rude. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for over 25 years. I just got out of the hospital I have lupus and as told to see him in two days. Well I called Mary answered and said he doesn't have a opening until may. Maybe she should of asked my symptoms. She really needs to work on her people skills especially working phones front desk. I want to give a big thank you to Helen she is very courteous she managed to work me in. Maybe they should switch jobs. Thanks again Helen and the rest off the staff is great.

June 24th, 2015

Kristin

An understanding, informative physician who will work with you.

October 30th, 2014

Great Doctor!

I am a nurse and very particular about who I see as a Doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for about 8 years and I think he is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He listens to you, he is easy to talk to, and he is professional and also very kind. There is never a long wait in the office and his staff are all very professional and also polite and nice to talk to.

May 7th, 2013

Excellent

Abby McMahon, the N.P. Here is awesome. She listens and gives support. These dr's here understand what I am going through and care. their goal (to me) is to help me be happy and healthy. They are concerned about an individuals well-being. I will not go anywhere else. The staff here is kind and courteous. Thank you Also, the nurses are awesome!

April 19th, 2013

The Best Doctor!

I was in pain for over 2 years and saw many doctors who couldn't figure out how to treat my condition. I even went to Mayo Clinic. Within moments of examining me, Dr. Fenton was able to successfully diagnose and treat my condition. I am not in pain anymore and am able to enjoy my life again.

August 27th, 2012

I have always had a good experience with Dr. Fenton. His office staff in general is very friendly. Dr. Fenton has always listened to what I've had to say, taken his time with me, diagnosed my problem correctly and treated me. Over the years, I've only had a problem getting in to see him once or twice. They've always worked with me to get me in as soon as possible. Overall, my experience has been very good.

April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fenton is not ideal.

If it's real pro care you are looking for go elsewhere. He is not interested in you or your pain. The office staff is so rude, you are afraid to ask a question. It's not worth the effort to see him, he will not help you.

July 8th, 2017