A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Finch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Finch has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Finch practice?
Dr. Ira Finch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Radiologists.