A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Finch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Finch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Finch has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Finch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Finch practice?
- Dr. Ira Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Finch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.