A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Finch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Finch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Finch has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Finch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Finch practice?
- Dr. Ira Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Finch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.