Dr. Ira Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Tamarac, FL

3.9

August 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor and staff. Highly recommend Dr. Fox!!

May 3rd, 2013
He listens
He listens, he cares, he is reassuring and most important is he helps

August 14th, 2012
great doctor, he knows his stuff,recommend to anyone

May 18th, 2011
Took me over two years to finally give in to the idea of having a needle stuck in my back. The epidurals were not great but did give temporary relief. He is very professional and good at what he does. Just wish I didn't have to wait over an hour to see him every visit.

August 29th, 2009
The Very Best
Has changed my life and future in a positive way, Thnak you to Dr. Fox and staff

November 25th, 2008
If you have BACK PAIN - YOU NEED DR. FOX!!!
I have suffered from moderate to severe back pain for many years. I had surgery in 1995 and while that gave me some relief, my condition has worsened over the past 12 years. Dr. Fox was recommended and while I had my doubts, I can say that in the past 8 months 70% of my pain is GONE! His methods are simple but direct and they get RESULTS! His collegues and staff are extremely effective in carrying out the mission of ridding PAIN from back problems!I recommend Dr. Fox without any reservations!

October 31st, 2008
Dr Ira Fox was killing me with Vioxx ....
Dr. Ira Fox was Dr. responsible for doing perment damage to my health, life,and also destroyed my career along with nearn death from Vioxx he never made a effort to do anything about the problems a was having from vioxx but ensure me the best thing to do was keep taking it even laughed and said get use to the problems I developed from taking vioxx and upped my dosage as things got worse he ensured me that it was not the vioxx and more than 18 months later was laying in bed dying from vioxx could not walk I could hardly see, talk,well, remember many things,my brain was swollen,my ears were in more pain than any piolt has ever felt full of pressure,on fire,my world was spinning around my heart area always hurt with chest pains and alot of these problems when they first started after taking vioxx IRA FOX never once tried to do anything to solve the problems he createdthat i did not have before vioxx, but he kept increasing the dosages and said again get use to your suffering in your ears ect.Not a doctor that should be aloud to ever have lisence to practice medicine again and if its the last thing I do I will see the he dosent....

August 22nd, 2008
Great Doctor
Had pain for 8 months am now pain free! Thank you Dr. Fox.