A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Freilich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Freilich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freilich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Orange County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Wayne Freilich MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ira W. Freilich practice?
- Dr. Ira Freilich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Freilich practices Dermatology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Galesburg, IL.
See Duluth Dermatologists.