A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Friedlander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedlander
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Friedlander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Friedlander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Friedlander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira R Friedlander MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira R. Friedlander practice?
- Dr. Ira Friedlander has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ira Friedlander practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH and Millersburg, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.