Dr. Ira Weiner Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ira Weiner?

Posted on March 15th, 2016

The front office girl made me pay in advance for the service because I have not met my deductible . Also, she wanted to add to the office visit fee, "just in case he needed to run extra tests beyond what the regular visit includes". Also, when I told Dr. Weiner that one of the suggested tests I had already done with my regular ophtalmologist whose office is in the mall, he said that then he couldn't see me, because he was not to be shared with some mall guy just because he was cheaper. At the end, Dr. saw me and prescribed the medication I needed.

Romeo

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I did not see the doctor, however the staff attempted to sale me unecessary tests which I did refuse and walked out.

Diabetic Macular Edema