Learn more about Dr. Ira Galin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Galin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Galin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Galin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Galin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Galin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira Galin practice?
- Dr. Ira Galin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Galin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Cardiologists.