A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Galin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Galin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Galin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Galin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Galin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Galin practice?
- Dr. Ira Galin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Galin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Cardiologists.