A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gelb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Gelb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gelb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Gelb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Ira Gelb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Gelb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.