Learn more about Dr. Ira Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gelb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelb
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Gelb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gelb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira D Gelb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Ira Gelb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Gelb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons.