A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira D. Goldfine practice?
Dr. Ira Goldfine practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Endocrinologists.