Learn more about Dr. Ira Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Morris Goldstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Ira Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Goldstein practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Newark Surgeons.