Learn more about Dr. Ira Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Goldstein, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Morris Goldstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Ira Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Goldstein practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.