A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gould accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan