A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Albert Gould MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Gould practice?
- Dr. Ira Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Gould practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.