A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Albert Gould MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Gould practice?
- Dr. Ira Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Gould practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.