A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Grossman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grossman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira C Grossman MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira C. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Ira Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Grossman practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.