A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Grossman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira C. Grossman practice?
Dr. Ira Grossman practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.