A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Grossman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Grossman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grossman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira C Grossman MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira C. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Ira Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Grossman practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.