A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Gubernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gubernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Gubernick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubernick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gubernick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Gubernick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Gubernick practice?
- Dr. Ira Gubernick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Gubernick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Rosedale Surgeons.