Learn more about Dr. Ira Gubernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Gubernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gubernick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gubernick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Gubernick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubernick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gubernick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Gubernick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Gubernick practice?
- Dr. Ira Gubernick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Gubernick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.