A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Hantman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Hantman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hantman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Edward Hantman MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Hantman practice?
- Dr. Ira Hantman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Hantman practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.