A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Harmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Harmon, MD, PA is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira Harmon practice?
Dr. Ira Harmon practices Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Nephrologists.