A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Harmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Harmon, MD, PA is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Harmon MD and PA is a male Nephrologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Harmon practice?
- Dr. Ira Harmon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Harmon practices Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Nephrologists.