A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Hemmings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemmings
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hemmings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Hemmings, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmings graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hemmings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Lawrence Hemmings MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Hemmings practice?
- Dr. Ira Hemmings has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Hemmings practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Allergists and Lexington Pediatricians.