A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Hemmings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemmings
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hemmings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Hemmings, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmings graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hemmings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Lawrence Hemmings MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Hemmings practice?
- Dr. Ira Hemmings has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Hemmings practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Allergists, Lexington Pediatricians, and Lexington Pediatric Specialists.