A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Ira Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Horowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Neil Horowitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira N. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Ira Horowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Horowitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Villa Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Morristown, NJ.
See Villa Park Pediatricians.