A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Irwin Zucker MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira I. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Ira Zucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Zucker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Gastroenterologists.