A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Zucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Zucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Irwin Zucker MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira I. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Ira Zucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Zucker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Gastroenterologists.