A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira J.K. Cohen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ira Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Cohen practices Dermatology near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Dermatologists.