Learn more about Dr. Ira Malter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Malter, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Malter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Joel Malter MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Malter practice?
- Dr. Ira Malter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Malter practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Port Jefferson Radiologists.