Learn more about Dr. Ira Malter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Malter, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Malter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Joel Malter MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Malter practice?
- Dr. Ira Malter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Malter practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Port Jefferson Radiologists.