A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Jacobs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Allen Jacobs MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira A. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Ira Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Jacobs practices Surgery near Roseland, NJ.
See Roseland Surgeons.