A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Jasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Jasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Jasser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Jasser MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ira Jasser practice?
- Dr. Ira Jasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Jasser practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.