A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Kelberman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Kelberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kelberman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Kelberman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Kelberman practice?
- Dr. Ira Kelberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Kelberman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Harleysville, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Gastroenterologists.