A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Kelberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Kelberman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelberman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Kelberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelberman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kelberman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Kelberman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Kelberman practice?
- Dr. Ira Kelberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Kelberman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Gastroenterologists.