A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Keselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Keselman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Keselman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Keselman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Keselman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira G Keselman MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira G. Keselman practice?
- Dr. Ira Keselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Keselman practices Urology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Neptune Urologists.