A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Klonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Klonsky, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klonsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klonsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klonsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Klonsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira Klonsky practice?
- Dr. Ira Klonsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Klonsky practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.