Learn more about Dr. Ira Klonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Klonsky, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klonsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klonsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira Klonsky practice?
Dr. Ira Klonsky practices Surgery near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.