Dr. Ira Klonsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Klonsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017

BEST HERNIA FOR SURE

April 15th, 2016

excellent surgeon

we have been to dozens of surgeons and we finally found a great person and doctor who knows what he is doing. Phase by phase he makes u comfortable in your post op treatment.

September 29th, 2015

Great doctor

May 19th, 2015

My first night at home, dr Klonsky called me to see how I was. This truly touched me. His beside mannerisms are truly comforting. I am so happy and grateful to have had dr Klonsky as my surgeon, his hands and his heart are blessed.

May 8th, 2015

Highly Experienced - My Hero

I have suffered from inflammation, pain and abdominal swelling for years. I started to get multisystems of rash, yellowish eyes and full body muscle pain. I've been diagnosed first with lupus and then fibro neuropathy and perscribed 60mg of cymbalta for chronic pain. Every night I thought I was going to die while sleeping. I was prescriped muscle relaxers and narproxen 500mg as well to use as needed. I needed it every day that's how miserable I was. One doctor told me I wasn't dying that I just needed to starve myself a little and lose wait. I have been practically disected by various doctors and specialist and gone full circle about there times. Every time I thought I was close to getting answers I was somehow back to square one in doing all the exam again the following year. I met with Dr. Klonsky and was baffled of the number of exams done. In less then 20 minutes in his office he said it sounds like your gallbladder is not working well. He sent me for a HIDA scan and confirmed that my gallbladder had ZERO function and scheduled surgery immediately in fear of rupture. Pathology of gallbladder was chronic cholecystectomy. He found what was wrong with me. I hand a large amount of sandlike gallstone blocking the duct. Having this condition for so many years caused me so many other health issues, polyps and bacterial overgrowth in GI track and muscular and joint pain. I thank God for him every day. He was extremely caring and professional. I felt confident going into surgery under his expertise. If it weren't for him this could have turned into gallbladder cancer or rupture. I honestly feel I am well today and alive by his experience and knowledge. I wish he were a general practicioner, I wouldn't have gone through so many years of pain and suffering.

March 23rd, 2015

i would NOT recomond this dr to friend or family

September 10th, 2014

RN

My surgical experience was excellent and I am horrified of surgery and going to the Doctor. Dr. Klonsky, Thank you and your staff.

February 17th, 2012

Patient

Dr. Klonsky is very patient and caring. H answered all my questions and put me at ease. My surgical experience was excellent. I highly recommend him ...

June 7th, 2011

Very good experience. Acepted my insurance as payment in full. I would recommend this physicain to my family and friends.

April 21st, 2011

John Smart

I was recent patient of Dr. Klonsky. He saved my life. The CT scan did not show the problem but he advised surgery and was right on target. We are lucky to have him as our surgeon.

December 21st, 2010

Amazing doctor

One of the best doctors, I have had the pleasure to be under his care for for the removal of my appendix, The best bedside manor, explains everything so you actually understand, and a great sence of humor.

June 8th, 2010

Great

This doctor is friendly, accessible and skilled.