A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Kodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Kodner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Kodner, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Anus Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kodner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Joe Kodner MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Kodner practice?
- Dr. Ira Kodner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Kodner practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Maryland Heights, MO.
See Saint Louis Colorectal Surgeons.