A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Kohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Kohn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Joel Kohn MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Ira Kohn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Kohn practices Urology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA and Waymart, PA.
See Scranton Urologists.