Learn more about Dr. Ira Kornblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Kornblatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornblatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Kornblatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblatt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kornblatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira B Kornblatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ira B. Kornblatt practice?
- Dr. Ira Kornblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Kornblatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.