Dr. Ira Krafchin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Krafchin?

2nd opinion by Dr. Krafchin

Posted on April 1st, 2017

After having a horrific experience in getting an initial consult for my plastic surgery, I decided to book an appointment with Dr. Krafchin. He came highly recommended, so I'm not sure why I waited so long to go to him in the first place. The ladies in the office were So welcoming and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Krafchin was so professional and listened to my concerns. I am looking forward to my next visit so I can finalize plans for my surgery. By far, one of the nicest doctors I have met over the years. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to make positive changes in their life!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Dr repaired thumb and tendons, It works better than the one that wasn't injured.

carol duprey

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I have severe life threatening asthma. I've had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Kraftchin. The night before my last surgery my asthma was very bad. Had my surgery been scheduled with any other surgeon I would have rescheduled. I trusted Dr. Kraftchin and Terry Mcginnelly (anesthia). The truth is I left the surgery feeling better than before I went in, asthma and all. The skill of this surgeon is almost beyond human. I could only describe it as perfect. I live in New England and I took my 7 year old daughter to a foot surgeon here who graduated from Harvard, he said he would have to take my daughter to his surgery center and rip her foot apart and maybe still not find the glass. Dr. Kraftchin looked at an xray of it and took it out in a minute. I was at my daughters side at Dr. Kraftchin's office and I couldn't believe how esay this appeared to be for him. He is and always will be my hero. I would recommend him to anyone for any plastic surgery. I travel 4 hours to his office and this is without any hesitations or thought about it because he is the best at what he does.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

After years of waiting we found Dr. Krafchin through our family Dr. What great fortune for us! Our daughter needed a much required breast reduction and the other local Drs. where not very helpful. Our first visit to the Clark Summit office was the beginning of hope that we were waiting for. Dr. Krafchin and his amazing staff handled every detail. All we had to do was show up. The surgery was scheduled within one month of our first visit.Before, during and after the procedure anything our daughter needed he was right there. His response to phone calls was extremely quick, Ive never had a Dr. return a phone call so fast. It was reassuring to to both myself and my daughter that he truly cared that she was comfortable. He is by far the best Dr. I have ever met for any reason. Our recommendation goes beyond high, there is no scale to place him on, he is over the charts!

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Treated myself and family members. Live and work Wash/DC would travel and pay cash if needed. GREAT DR.

Good doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2010

One of the best. he should be cloned

GREAT JOB

Posted on March 1st, 2010

He did a breast reduction for me back around 98 he did a great job, i hardly have any scars and they look factastic. His bed side manner is great and he is very nice.

dr. krafchin

Posted on July 25th, 2008

a coworker of mine told me about this website as she was looking for a plastic surgeon. she was concerned about a comment that was written a year ago that was unfavorable. i have been a patient of dr. k.'s for several years and think i have gotten to know him and his staff pretty well. they are the most kind, knowledgable people. you get personalized attention- i even received a condolence card frm them when a family member died. i had consults with 2 other plastic surgeons before i met with dr. krafchin, and i guarentee, i was not treated with anywhere near the respect and caring that i am ALWAYS treated with at dr. k's office.(one doctor, who shall remain nameless, made a patient cry!) i can only think that this guy or some other doctor planted those unkind comments last year. i have just told several of my friends who have seen dr. k. for cosmetic and other stuff about this website and i am sure you will be hearing from them. dr. krafchin and his staff are true professionals. just sit in his waiting room- everyone loves him!

My Experience

Posted on July 25th, 2008

I have found Dr.Krafchin to be kind, caring, and compassionate. He has a genuineness about him.A great bedside manner.Dr. Krafchin and his staff are professional and ethical. My friends and I had several procedures by him whether it is facial asthetics, breast surgery,or body contouring ,Dr. Krafchin is the best.

july,2008

In reference to 07.26.07

Posted on July 18th, 2008

There are several things that are wrong with these comments. First of all the office has no hours that last 5 hours so no one could ever EVER wait that long. I have never waited more than 15 minutes. No staff would never EVER bo so unprofessional as to give a patient an opinion on how a nose job would turn out. If this patient is so disfigured and horrified about it and can describe it in such detail, they need to go see the doctor so he can fix the problem. The office staff is top notch and etremely knowledgable and caring. The Dr, which is spelt "krafchin" by the way (always learn to spell the name of the Dr you are seeing) is a very caring and considerate man, with children, seniors and cancer reconstruction patients. All of whom I have referred to him. He does not have an overblwon ego. His nurses are top notch and definately who you want assiting in any surgery. In my opinion, the comments on 07.26.07 have many holes in them and I hope I set the record straight. If you ask you can be seen the same week. Truly you will be pleased.

Posted on June 1st, 2017