A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Goodman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thunderbird Samaritan Med Ctr, Glendale, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Lee Goodman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Ira Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Goodman practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.