A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Lavoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Lavoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavoe graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavoe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira H. Lavoe practice?
Dr. Ira Lavoe practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Broomall Emergency Physicians, Broomall Pediatric Specialists, and Broomall Pediatricians.