Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Lieber saved my life. I came into Kingwood ER at appx 4am having a heart attack. He was called in and arrived in a timely manner. I had a 100% blockage in my LAD aka the Widow Maker. I heard with a heart attack like this timing is everything. Next thing I knew he was there placing a stent. I can't thank him enough for arriving as quickly as he did. My first follow up visit, he was very polite and answered all my questions. I am very comfortable with him being my cardiologist and look forward to him getting me on the right track. Without the hand of God and Dr. Liebers quick response and knowlegable skills I would not be here today.

July 9th, 2016
Experience
I had a heart attack in May of 2015. Dr Leiber performed a heart cath, and placed a stint in my left anterior decending artery. He actually saved my life. He did a followup cath. to ease my fears. He is a great cardiologist. He takes time to listen to your concerns. He and his staff are caring and are easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 30th, 2016
This doctor listens and answers questions. Caring and friendly. Stopped a med I'd been on from another doctor and I've done very well. Feeling much better and no problems. Fortunately, he's into preventative care.

January 18th, 2014
daughter of patient
Dr. Lieber doesn't have the greatest personality or bedside manners, but he was able to turn my dad into a cat with 9 lives. He can take credit for giving my dad four stints over the past 10 years. My dad lived to 88 1/2 years old. I believe Dr. Lieber should get some credit!

April 2nd, 2013
Dr Lieberman is excellent Dr.went to him with same problems after second tomes suffering with same symptoms. He had to clean up some work from another Dr now have 4 stints and am being watched

August 13th, 2011
Horrible....just awful
Ira is all about himself. His patient care is lacking, placing personal time(says nurses) over those in need. He lied repeatedly to us and other medical staff. I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere for a cardiologist who cares more about his patients than his own interests. We will not be back.

April 5th, 2011
appointment
Came in for a visit and was there @ 8:45 for a 9 am appt. Did not leave till 11:45am! It took the nurse all of 3 minutes to do what she had to do for the EKG. The Dr could be heard in the next room just visiting. Good thing I had the day off! Wont be going back.

November 6th, 2010
Great Doctor, he saved my life!
Dr. Ira Lieber has a very good bedside manner. Discusses with you all medical proplems that you have. Answeres questions so you can understand them. Has a sense of humor, which most doctors do not have. Very good personality.

June 23rd, 2009
Dr. Lieber has always had the most superb clinical skills. He is a gifted doctor and teacher.