A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Liebman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Indian Hospital
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Jay Liebman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira J. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Ira Liebman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Liebman practices Internal Medicine near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Internists.