Dr. Ira Liebross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Liebross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016

Dr. Liebross has solved every medical problem I have seen him about for over 10 years that I have been visiting him. He recommends the proper tests and treatments for my age and always guides me in the right direction so my health is the best it can be at all times.

February 29th, 2016

I too tried to make an appointment and I get what some of the reviewers are saying about the rude reception, in my case by phone, but I didn't stop asking questions as straight as she would give them and eventually got my answers. Her bark is louder than her bite;) We hung up in good terms. To the receptionist, you may not mean to come across as cold, but this is a business of compassion, for the sick. Please be kind to the overwhelmed parents who are trying to seek the help of the good doctor...God bless.

December 14th, 2015

Great family physician.

April 23rd, 2015

Very personal and attentive and accurate diagnostician

March 16th, 2015

Rude staff

The receptionists at both Frenchtown and Flemington are rude beyond belief. The doctor should really hire people who enjoy working with the public..or, at least can manage to be half way civil.

January 7th, 2015

Without a doubt I would choose Dr. Liebross again. I just don't understand the cold indifference of most of the staff at the reception window. If I were a potential new patient and didn't know how good Dr. Liebross is I would turn around and walk out.

August 10th, 2010

Aware of alternative medicine

Some doctors are prescription machines. Not Dr. Liebross. He listens to your thoughts on your problem and is not afraid to okay natural approaches. Some doctors think you can't google things. If you ask him about something you read or researched he doesn't automatically toss it aside. I feel like I get "thought-out" answers to my questions.

November 17th, 2016