A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Lobis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Lobis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lobis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Lobis, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lobis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Fred Lobis FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ira F. Lobis practice?
- Dr. Ira Lobis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ira Lobis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.