inactive

Ira Lobis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 16th, 2016
HE WAS A VERY COLD DOCTOR - DID NOT SEEM TO CARE TO LISTEN TO THE THINGS I WOULD TELL HIM - MADE LIGHT OF MY ISSUES - WAS NOT SYMPATHETIC TO MY PAIN - SEEMED AS THOUGH HE COULD CARE LESS IT'S JUST ANOTHER PAYCHECK

May 14th, 2015
DOCTOR BAD QUACK BIGOT
If your looking for support and help with your gastrointestinal troubles...DO NOT LOOK TO THIS GUY!!!! After one CT scan, two prescription attempts, and three visits to alleviate my symptoms of a documented disability I have had for ten years and is constant in symptoms yet episodic in intensity. He claimed thats all he could do and its all in my head so choose which non effective drug I would like to take. When I became upset he proceeded to tell me that I wont get sympathy from him. My intestinal tract twists and turns more then a roller coaster and I have two major strictures. Ten years ago I know pharmaceutical treatment was rare for my disability and not much could be done but proactive measures. Its in my head but you the doctor that thinks this is offering me strong medications to cure my ailments???

February 1st, 2015
If there was a word better than excellent, it would define Dr. Lobis's ratings listed above. He is by far the best in his field.