Dr. Ira Lobis Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ira Lobis?

Saved my life

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. Lobis saved my life. There is nothing I could ever do to repay him.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

HE WAS A VERY COLD DOCTOR - DID NOT SEEM TO CARE TO LISTEN TO THE THINGS I WOULD TELL HIM - MADE LIGHT OF MY ISSUES - WAS NOT SYMPATHETIC TO MY PAIN - SEEMED AS THOUGH HE COULD CARE LESS IT'S JUST ANOTHER PAYCHECK

DOCTOR BAD QUACK BIGOT

Posted on May 15th, 2015

If your looking for support and help with your gastrointestinal troubles...DO NOT LOOK TO THIS GUY!!!! After one CT scan, two prescription attempts, and three visits to alleviate my symptoms of a documented disability I have had for ten years and is constant in symptoms yet episodic in intensity. He claimed thats all he could do and its all in my head so choose which non effective drug I would like to take. When I became upset he proceeded to tell me that I wont get sympathy from him. My intestinal tract twists and turns more then a roller coaster and I have two major strictures. Ten years ago I know pharmaceutical treatment was rare for my disability and not much could be done but proactive measures. Its in my head but you the doctor that thinks this is offering me strong medications to cure my ailments???

Posted on February 1st, 2015

If there was a word better than excellent, it would define Dr. Lobis's ratings listed above. He is by far the best in his field.

Posted on February 1st, 2010