A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Lott, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lott graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Totz Lott MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ira T. Lott practice?
- Dr. Ira Lott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Lott practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.