A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Lott, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lott graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira T. Lott practice?
Dr. Ira Lott practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.