A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Asher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Asher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Manuel Asher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ira M. Asher practice?
- Dr. Ira Asher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ira Asher practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See River Forest Internists and River Forest Emergency Physicians.