Dr. Ira Mandell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Mandell?

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Mandel to any of my friends/ family. Dr. Mandel spent lots of time going over my history, records and peformed a very thorough exam. He possesses a kind and caring demeanor and is very genuine in his concern for the patient.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I was very happy with my visit to Dr. Mandell. He took his time and answered all of my questions. He was very caring and professional. His staff was very helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mandell to others. Great doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2014