A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Melnicoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Melnicoff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnicoff
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Melnicoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Melnicoff, DO, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnicoff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Melnicoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira L Melnicoff DO and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ira L. Melnicoff practice?
- Dr. Ira Melnicoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Melnicoff practices Rheumatology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Arlington Heights Rheumatologists.