Dr. Ira Merkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Merkel?

February 8th, 2017

Love this superhero

I went to Dr. Merkel after freaking about some hemarrhoids, and simply based on some online research. He is really good at what he does and you can tell he thoroughly enjoys it. Added bonus is that he was incredibly warm, funny, sweet and understanding about what was bothering me even though it was not that big of a deal, and tried to help me figure out alternative solutions. I am younger and hopefully wont need a GI again for a few years, but I know where to turn if I need one.

November 18th, 2015

rude and a joke for a doctor

I had to leave the appointment due to the disrespectful manor Dr. Merkel conducting the appointment. I was in need of help for health issue. He did not listen to a word I said about how I was feeling and just plain rude! When I answered a question about family history and who had cancer he rolled his eyes when I said my mother. He is a joke and tried to keep me in the room once I said I was leaving and never coming back. Please Look for someone that is not him..Trust me.

August 20th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Dr Merkel is very professional, responsive and an excellent clinician. Would highly recommend.From a very discriminating RN!

August 23rd, 2011

I am a Caretaker of a disabbled adult who is also non verbal and deaf.It is my true belief that Vickie is alive today due to the great medical care she has received from dr. Merkel and his wonderful staff. Vickie has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer,she smiles when Dr. Merkel walks in the room.As the caretaker I am always surprised at how he follows up and he himself will call our home and advise of Vickie's lastest blood test results.We are truly blessed.THANK YOU DR.MERKEL

March 11th, 2010

Dr. Merkel is the greatest!

Dr. Merkel is wonderful. His bedside manner is excellent. He treats you like you are his only patient. He takes the time to explain your condition and allows you to ask any questions you may have. If you want a doctor that you can count on, Dr. Merkel is the man.

October 2nd, 2009

Terrible bedside manner (poor manners in general) was not well educated on my condition was impossible to get a hold of good luck hearing back about labs was not compassionate it was not a warm welcoming place to be.the best thing he ever did for me was refer me to another doctor!!!

October 11th, 2017