A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Nash, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Nash MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ira Nash practice?
- Dr. Ira Nash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ira Nash practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.