A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Nathanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Nathanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nathanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nathanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans