Learn more about Dr. Ira Oliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Oliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Oliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliff graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Oliff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Oliff MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Oliff practice?
- Dr. Ira Oliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Oliff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Skokie Internists, Skokie Oncologists, and Skokie Hematologists.