A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Oliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Oliff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Oliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliff graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Oliff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Oliff MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Oliff practice?
- Dr. Ira Oliff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ira Oliff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Internists, Skokie Hematologists, and Skokie Oncologists.