Learn more about Dr. Ira Oliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Oliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Oliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliff graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Oliff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Oliff MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ira Oliff practice?
- Dr. Ira Oliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Oliff practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Skokie Internists, Skokie Oncologists, and Skokie Hematologists.