Learn more about Dr. Ira Opatowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Opatowsky, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opatowsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Opatowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Opatowsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Opatowsky graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Opatowsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira E Opatowsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Opatowsky practice?
- Dr. Ira Opatowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Opatowsky practices Ophthalmology near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Ridgecrest Ophthalmologists.