A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Opatowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Opatowsky, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Opatowsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Opatowsky graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Opatowsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Opatowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Opatowsky practice?
Dr. Ira Opatowsky practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.