Learn more about Dr. Ira Opatowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ira Opatowsky, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opatowsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Opatowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ira Opatowsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Opatowsky graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Opatowsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira E Opatowsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ira E. Opatowsky practice?
- Dr. Ira Opatowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Opatowsky practices Ophthalmology near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Ridgecrest Ophthalmologists.